snugtop sl

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a snugtop sl? I was very interested in a gaylords lid but i have heard some negative feedback. So i have deceided to go with the snugtop any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

kep

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a snugtop sl? I was very interested in a gaylords lid but i have heard some negative feedback. So i have deceided to go with the snugtop any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

kep

It might help to know where you are located............. :dunno:

What kind of prices are you seeing? I paid about $1100.00 for mine installed.

Late- Alex

• 4 weeks later...

I just had one installed down in San Antonio, Texas for $949 plus Tax. Should have costed around $1135 but received a military discount. Fortunately, they had one in stock in Rolling Rock, Texas shipped it overnight and installed it last Friday morning. It is pretty awesome and looks great. Perfect Silver Birch match. Installed in about an hour. I saw a 50 Miles Per Tank increase afterwards.

Caution: Snugtop SL requires the SS tailgate spoiler to be removed-that was a bitch :banghead: . Brand new 3M adhesive tape was a pain.

Now I have a brand new SS spoiler tailgate cover for sale. :cool:

I do concur shipping could be a pain in the wallet.

I am located in virginia so it would have to be shipped, I dont beleive there are any dealers in va.

First, I haven't heard anything but good about the Speedstur, but then again I don't own one.

Second where about in VA??? I'm here too and know a buddy who will ship the Gaylord for a reasonable fee... so he says...

Most of the negatives I've been hearing about the Gaylords lid are the paint coming off the locks, the lid bowing in the hot sun, and bad paint jobs. Like I said, this is just what I've heard and read about.

Late- Alex

Archived