Am I lucky or what?

I was just wondering if I am having good luck with my trans or if I should be worried? I always read everyone's horror stories in here about tranny problems, breakage and front end noise. I feel for all of you and I am not bragging when I say that I have had zero problems with all of the above. I race the s*** out of my truck and the only "problems" I've noticed to date are slight noises in the front end when I slow down and turn and my trans getting a bit warm (the heat is due to my 2800 stall). Other than that, things have been great. I had a very good tranny guy do my shift kit, servos and TC. Is that the difference or should I be worried? I currently have approx. 52,000 miles on the truck. :dunno:

You might want to be worried now that youve posted this :jester:

:withstupid:

I dodn't mean to piss anyone off and I apologize in advance if my post sends the wrong message. I was just curious if others have had good luck too or is my truck some kind of freak of nature? :thumbs:

ive had good luck with mine so far :fingersx: . i just put the stall in also(2800) and its running good. the temps get to about 190 when im on it. but nothing last forever.

I don't think you're any exception.

Mine has run like a champ w/ just the servos and shift kit for over 10k miles and just recently started to slip. I was floggin' the hell out of it too... the TC and new clutches arrived today so the slight problem I was having should be fixed soon. :driving:

Archived