Texas Meet n Greet

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on out to Dallas and meet  some of the Southern SS Members .I will have 2 meeting places .There will be a lunch time meeting at  Cruisers  and an evening meeting  place TBA

This will be a pre planing meeting for a large group event .

The evening meeting spot will be at Kellers Drive in Dallas on Northwest Hyw.

Its an old Rodders hang out that's been around a long long time.

Car hops,Burgers,beer,Bikes and Hot Rods new and old.Car show on Saturday nights.

If any one neeed directions PM me and ill get ya a map. :chevy:

dependig on showing we will go to http://www.redlineraceway.com/ for some fun

:withstupid:  I don't think it's been suggested or decided.  I was assuming late afternoon?  :dunno:  Any time is fine by me.

Mr. P. :)

I was thinking 7:00-7:30 The Cars dont start showing to early, do we want go out to the track later ?

:withstupid:  I don't think it's been suggested or decided.  I was assuming late afternoon?  :dunno:  Any time is fine by me.

Mr. P. :)

I was thinking 7:00-7:30 The Cars dont start showing to early, do we want go out to the track later ?

I guess we could just play it by ear, and see what happens.

Mama is letting me go out by myself. WOOHOO!!  :cheers:  Normally she would come, but we have two little ones. They don't fair too well on late night excursions.  :D

Been there done that ,now i just send the Grand kids home after i feed them something sweet :devil: its fun to punish you children :crackup:

Mama is letting me go out by myself. WOOHOO!!  :cheers:  Normally she would come, but we have two little ones. They don't fair too well on late night excursions.  :D

Been there done that ,now i just send the Grand kids home after i feed them something sweet :devil: its fun to punish you children :crackup:

We're being hit with the mother's curse. You know, the one that all mothers give to their children. "When you have children, I hope they act the way you act." :crackup:

We plan on leaving before daylight to try and beat some of the heat, so we SHOULD be there for lunch, but then again, maybe not. Since we're coming on the bike we might take some time and enjoy the view.

ok,just give me ring if ya need something and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Archived