Texas Meet n Greet

We plan on leaving before daylight to try and beat some of the heat, so we SHOULD be there for lunch, but then again, maybe not. Since we're coming on the bike we might take some time and enjoy the view.

Well if you happen to be coming through Stephenville that offer for lunch is still out there :thumbs: Will be good to see you guys again tomorrow.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.....I left for a 3&1/2 hour drive at 7:30 and got there at 2:00!!! I HATE Texas traffic. Louisiana is SO much easier, you just get off at the exit that says where you wanna go and your there. Not in Texas, you have to take five more exits and then two more detours and no telling how many stops at gas stations that lead you the wrong way anyways. But at least I caught bman as he was leaving and helped him out with his bowtie, made me feel a little better. The chopper was amazing that they had in the resturant and the food was alright. I couldnt make it to the evening part because I had to get back here for a party but I did get a tattoo.

Next time, someone might want to help me out with directions. And by the way, I wish my truck was as clean as bmans.

Sorry I missed you dude. And yup it's easy to get lost in Big-D; I had a couple similar wrong turns! We all greed that won't happen on the next GTG! Sorry you could not stay, there were 9-sec street cars at Keller's and it was ladies' lingerie/fake orgasm contest night at the Thurderhorse Saloon. Let's just say there was lots to see after the sun went down and no cameras allowed!

It was GREAT meeting everyone, sorry some go lost along the way .Thanks Dan P on the BT and congrats on a new tat .Keller's was fun ,cool cars .Went and rescued Joe & Sheri .I had a great time (sorry i had to subject some to my local hang out :devil::devil::devil: ,I love that place) Thanks to all who came on out!We will do it agin Soon.The Party just begun.

It was GREAT meeting everyone, sorry some go lost along the way .Thanks Dan P on the BT and congrats on a new tat .Keller's was fun ,cool cars .Went and rescued  Joe & Sheri .I had a great time (sorry i had to subject some to my local hang out  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: ,I love that place) Thanks to all who came on out!We will do it agin Soon.The Party just begun.

Dude that was awesome, thank you for arranging it; I had a great time. Keller's was just amazing seeing all that hardware, and I loved the TH - any place where you are ID'd at the door by a girl in a teddie is alright :thumbs::thumbs: When you feel like hanging out again please let me know and we'll do it. I promise to dress a bit more appropriately next time. I think I'll go out and buy myself a rubber chicken, too. :lol:

I just found out the new date on my mexico trip and I will be in Dallas on the 5th of August. I have to leave the next day at 3 in the AM! Anybody know where I could hang out, since I am only 19? I have a fake 22yr old ID from arkansas, if yall know of any place that is easy on checking them. Or we can just hang out at somebody's house or my hotel???

It was GREAT meeting everyone, sorry some go lost along the way .Thanks Dan P on the BT and congrats on a new tat .Keller's was fun ,cool cars .Went and rescued  Joe & Sheri .I had a great time (sorry i had to subject some to my local hang out  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: ,I love that place) Thanks to all who came on out!We will do it agin Soon.The Party just begun.

Dude that was awesome, thank you for arranging it; I had a great time. Keller's was just amazing seeing all that hardware, and I loved the TH - any place where you are ID'd at the door by a girl in a teddie is alright :thumbs::thumbs: When you feel like hanging out again please let me know and we'll do it. I promise to dress a bit more appropriately next time. I think I'll go out and buy myself a rubber chicken, too. :lol:

I wasnt going to say any thing about the Chicken but :crackup::crackup::lol::crackup::crackup::crackup::cry::crackup::crackup: never seen that with a chicken before ,His Monkey got broke last week ,guess the chicken was more flexable :crackup:

I just found out the new date on my mexico trip and I will be in Dallas on the 5th of August.  I have to leave the next day at 3 in the AM!  Anybody know where I could hang out, since I am only 19?  I have a fake 22yr old ID from arkansas, if yall know of any place that is easy on checking them.  Or we can just hang out at somebody's house or my hotel???

If anybody wants to do this, post or just send me your cell number. Seeing is how I have a hard time with directions, maybe someone can meet me at my hotel and then we can go out.

Archived