any guesses

jon1178

:banghead: i have a 1991 300zx non turbo that i basically use to drive back and forth from work here lately it has been acting a little funny. when accelerating from stop or driving at a slow speed let say 1st gear around 1500 to 2000 rpm it has a hesitation almost like it just burps for a split second only in low rpm :dunno: i cant seem to figure out what it is other than that the car runs great i also had a 1999 ducati that did the same thing i gave up on trying to figure out the problem with the bike and sold it damn italian parts started getting a little to pricey any ideas of what could cause this.

It could be a couple of things. Have you checked the spark plugs? Sometimes if you don't replace them after awhile the car at an idle will "burp" as you try to accelerate. Check that first. :thumbs:

:banghead: i have a 1991 300zx non turbo that i basically use to drive back and forth from work here lately it has been acting a little funny. when accelerating from stop or driving at a slow speed let say 1st gear around 1500 to 2000 rpm it has a hesitation almost like it just burps for a split second only in low rpm  :dunno: i cant seem to figure out what it is other than that the car runs great i also had a 1999 ducati that did the same thing i gave up on trying to figure out the problem with the bike and sold it damn italian parts started getting a little to pricey any ideas of what could cause this.

Archived