silveradoss.com is the best forum

vtodd82

ive been on ls1tech for a while now, and now ls1gto.com for almost 2 weeks (been reading alot there), and a few others. i would just like to say that this forum is so much better than any other forum i have ever been a part of.

it seems that everybody on here for the most part gets along. its a great internet environment(if that is something at all), and its ran perfectly.

just thought id give props to everybody who runs this and all the mild mannered folks that keep this place respectable.

todd

You are so right!!! I use to belong to VWVortex.com and all they do there is hate on american cars, and other rice cars. Most of the guy's here are pretty open minded about what looks good, and whats fast. Not to mention that if you need help here people are almost willing to bend over to help out. Everyone here ROCKS!

I think it has something to do with the fact the site is never allowed to get out of hand... not by admins, mods, or even the members for the most part. Mostly we keep eachother in line. Alot of other forums will let flame threads and arguments go on for way too long and it just leads to alot of other fights.

SS.com is the most civilized site I visit. :thumbs:

:withstupid: and believe me he is stupid...oops  :jester:

Mostly we keep eachother in line

:withstupid: and believe me he is stupid...oops  :jester:

Mostly we keep eachother in line

Very funny jackass... by the way... where'd that beautiful signature go... OH... thats right... I removed it. :D

I OWN YOU PINEAPPLE!!! :devil:

:crackup::crackup: Thats funny right there

Archived