More un-friendly SS owners...

Dylan06SS

This morning, like everyother morning, I made my stop at Starbucks to fuel up... quad-shot non-fat venti carmel macchiato :ughdance:

Anyways... as I pull into the lot I noticed a pretty nice lookin' silver birch SS on chrome 22's. It had a grill, tinted windows, etc. Really the first silver birch I've seen in person with a good amount of work done to it.

I made a point to park accross from it and walked in. While I waited for my coffee I was looking around to see if anyone in there looked like an SS owner... no luck... pretty much all business suits.

As I walked out there was a guy walking ahead of me... he glanced at my truck and then I saw the lights blink on the silver SS. He got in and I tried to give the guy a wave, but he didn't even acknowlege me.

I wouldn't say I'm pissed about it, but it does bug me that everytime I seem to see another SS owner they don't seem to think its anything special.

We've had this topic come up before... just thought I'd vent... if you see another SS owner from now on flip him off. Since we all know thats the new official "SS Wave" we won't be offended and the people who don't know will probably not even notice. :jester:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great....lol :crackup: Dylan can even spell "macchiato" :crackup:  too bad I can never pronounce it....

Awww... c'mon man... I live in So Cal... we have to know that kind of stuff around here. :crazy:

very true, I was so lost the first time I went into starbucks... funy thing is that all of thier dring sizes mean large in some way... Tall, grande, venti...

i think ive seen the same truck in corona a few times, that guy never waves bacck , i gave him a thumbs up before and he didnt do anything, maybe he is just too old.

That's great....lol :crackup: Dylan can even spell "macchiato" :crackup:  too bad I can never pronounce it....

Awww... c'mon man... I live in So Cal... we have to know that kind of stuff around here. :crazy:

Just gimmie a coffee. :crackup:

:withstupid: I piss the employees off if I order a maahiato. Skim milk, sugar free syrup, no fatty stuff, etc. They look at me like I'm crazy.

I know I dont wave to others in red SS's, their not high enough on my level :D Black, Blue and Silver birches I'll wave to :crazy: Maybe the guy was just in a hurry or something. My mom doesnt even wave to me when i pass her on the road so I cant see every other SSS driver doing it :dunno: Did sound like kinda a dick move since he was right across from ya though.

off topic: Star Bucks is a rip-off in my opinion, its liquid crack :jester:

Just gimmie a coffee. :crackup:

:withstupid: I piss the employees off if I order a maahiato. Skim milk, sugar free syrup, no fatty stuff, etc. They look at me like I'm crazy.

Just coffee with cream and sugar, thanks. :thumbs:

when i had my S-10 Extreme you could always count on at least a wave from another owner. its not the same with the SSS for some reason. i have seen 3 so far and given a wave or a flash of the lights and i get nothing in return. i dunno. bunch of tight ass old ****ers i guess.

Archived