More un-friendly SS owners...

Dylan06SS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea where you all are coming from. I have seen 1 (yes only one in over a month of having my SSS) and the 70 year-old guy driving waved so spastically that he almost hit me. I think usually old people are just used to being flipped off for driving like...well old people. I am not sure they recognize you are waving and not flying the bird.

There aren't too many SS's down here, whenever I see one they tend to wave or flash lights or something.

The Scion xB's, they almost come out the window to wave at ya...

The Lexus people... They're just stuck up, I don't even bother.... :lol:

WW :cool:

I rarely see other SS's in places where it's worthwhile for me to wave... I don't know though. To me it's just a truck. A different truck... but... I suppose I'd still at least wave 'hi'.

I do agree that I've seen a lot more non-SS owners take notice, or come over and talk. Usually they know someone with one, and they like to see what's up with mine.

I always give the "two-finger wheel wave" to any worthy American made classy car or truck.  Just a courtesy thing for fine automotive appreciation I guess.

:withstupid: I also make a big effort to lower the window and give a thumbs-up :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

All this time I thought my wife was pissed off at me taking pictures and screwing around with the SS ..... now I know she was just appreciating the truck!!!!

Kodak-002.jpg

Archived