Work Vehicles - What do you drive at Work?

Stitches040

Like the "What does your Signifigant other drive" thread..... This is to show off your "Work" vehicle....

TOWER 1

1999 Sutphen - 95' Midship Aireal Platform.

470 hp Detroit 60 series

61,500 lbs. GVRW

48'6" in length

1500 GPM pump (Gallons per Minute)

Seats 4

- I am one of three operators/drivers for this Bad A$$ Ride......

100_0251.jpg

100_0252.jpg

My two trucks..... The Girlfriend just doesn't understand.......

100_0256.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really have a work vehicle like those but I do drive a 95 Grand Prix SE to work instead of my SS. Nice 1 hr drive to work so the SS sits in the garage most day besides today. I had to drive it since it's Friday lol.

No work vehicle... I drive the SS to the office everyday.... park in my assigned (shady) parking place on the side of the building and sit in my big leather executive chair all day... sometimes I wish I had an excuse to drive around. :driving:

im waitin for euclid new stuphen pumper 2005!!!!!!!!!!!! for now i dont have a CDL so i cant drive any of the apparitus' except the squad. but i do ride the mini aerial a lot! its an american la france (my favorite manufacturer) love those roll up doors!!!!!!!!!! (mini aerial is a firetruck that pumps water and has a little ladder on the top)

nick

I run heavy equipment at a coal mine. Here is a link to the web site of the equipment I run. Go to motor graders and then click on 24H at the bottom of the page. Hope it works. :D

www.CAT.com

For Benny ....

cat.jpg

Here is what I drive for work.

IMG119.jpg

Archived