another late model

Jonmalibuss

I left the mall (Yard house) kinda buzzin about 11:30pm when a white 03-05 chevy pulls up next to me at a red light so I rolled down my window because it had 22's on it and looked really clean. The guy says hey thats a nice truck I said thanks so is yours! I then asked "hey you wanna run that thing? He said no it;s only got a 4.8 so I responed with well I have a 6.0 he then said aww what the hell lets see what happends! We were in the left turn lane so I got about half way through the turn and nailed it spun the tires through the rest of the turn and came to another red light where he pulled up next to me again. I held the brake and floored it for a few secs. to build a bit of smoke then asked him "can you do that?"

He responded no!!! as he was laughing. The light turned green and we both floored it of course he had no chance. The next light he pulls up and goes WOW thats a huge difference in power! In the end we both got a good laugh he had just left the mall too and i'm sure being that it was 11:30pm and all that was open were places to drink and the movies he probably had a buzz too! :cheers:

Archived