CLOSE CALL

BigTsBadSS

I was driving home last night at around 1:00 in the morning and I went to hit my brakes and my pedel hit the floor and my truck would not stop and I went right threw a red light :eek: and almost hit another car. Thank god it was lat at night or I would have been screwed. I just drooped at the dealer and he said it was the master cylinder I just hope it's ready so I can drive out for the Zippy meet.

I cant understand how this happened I only have 15500 miles on the truck whatever as long as it gets fixed I will be happy.

Whoa!! Thats gotta be a serious "OH SH!T" moment  :eek:

Maybe your trucks trying to tell you something... like... "don't sell me or I'll kill ya you son of a b!tch!!"

:jester:

:crackup: Just got it back a few hours ago and it turned the GM guy was wrong it was not the master cylinder they found the back break line was lossing pressure. It's fixed now so everything is cool

Man that was a close call! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was driving home last night at around 1:00 in the morning and I went to hit my brakes and my pedel hit the floor and my truck would not stop and I went right threw a red light :eek:  and almost hit another car. Thank god it was lat at night or I would have been screwed. I just drooped at the dealer and he said it was the master cylinder I just hope it's ready so I can drive out for the Zippy meet.

I cant understand how this happened I only have 15500 miles on the truck whatever as long as it gets fixed I will be happy.

:eek:

Archived