Hilights from Zippy Event

sounds like a good time.  what will we be doing tommorow night?

Drag strip :driving:

anyword on how late you guys will be there. i wont be able to get to the strip till 10 pm. iam checking into the hotel at around 9(when i get in, maybe earlier).

if it closes early, come and say hi at the days in bar :cheers:

sounds like fun guys... wish I could've made it... lets get some drunken pictures up ASAP  :cheers:

your name was on the list :dunno: not going anymore or something?

Yeah... my whole "excuse" for going was centered around a business trip, but the customer had to reschedule so my trip was cancelled. I would've gone anyways, but I'm completely out of vacation time. :shakehead:

sounds like fun guys... wish I could've made it... lets get some drunken pictures up ASAP  :cheers:

your name was on the list :dunno: not going anymore or something?

Yeah... my whole "excuse" for going was centered around a business trip, but the customer had to reschedule so my trip was cancelled. I would've gone anyways, but I'm completely out of vacation time. :shakehead:

Sorry you couldn't make it Dylan. I was looking forward to meeting you.

QUOTE(dylanvonkleist @ Jul 28 2005, 07:46 PM)

QUOTE(fox_forma @ Jul 28 2005, 03:33 PM)

QUOTE(dylanvonkleist @ Jul 28 2005, 07:29 PM)

sounds like fun guys... wish I could've made it... lets get some drunken pictures up ASAP

your name was on the list not going anymore or something?

Yeah... my whole "excuse" for going was centered around a business trip, but the customer had to reschedule so my trip was cancelled. I would've gone anyways, but I'm completely out of vacation time.

Sorry you couldn't make it Dylan. I was looking forward to meeting you.

Well I wasn't

Archived