AC blower motor

BmanSS

Well my first problem with a GM vehical ever.the blower motor will not shut off,with the key off it still runs on high .any one know which relay is for the blower motor.I found the fuse but cant find the relay?All was working ok untill my XM was cut off and them it started to mess up.I dont think its related just seemed strange.Any one had this problem?

It's not a resistor in these trucks with automatic A/C, It's called a blower control module, slightly different than a resistor and way more exspensive :D . GM has been using these since the late 80's and has ahd that problem since the late 80's :D . Atleast you got it under warrantee

It's not a resistor in these trucks with automatic A/C, It's called a blower control module, slightly different than a resistor and way more exspensive :D . GM has been using these since the late 80's and has ahd that problem since the late 80's :D . Atleast you got it under warrantee

yep ,the paper work from the dealer said resistor.I thought it was kinda funny cause most things are modules nowdays.

Archived