Finally I got my exhaust video to work

j4nash

you should have heard the first magnaflow i had it was so deep and sweet sounding, but i just could not stand the Resonance on the highway. Then the second magnaflow I got, the one in the sound clip did not have as much resonance as the first but it still had enough that on long drives it would drive me crazy. But with the corsa it does not have any resonance in the cab and I love that.

its amazing how much those magnaflows quiet it down. The corsa sounds nice, maybe a little too loud if you are going for the sleeper affect. My magnaflow still shocks the hell out of my how much difference it made.

The corsa sounds nice!!

I think Im sold on the Corsa, but will probably go with the Touring to keep with the sleeper effect.

It's only a sleeper *at ldle* in free air (not in the garage ha ha), all other times it's pretty rowdy and IMO sounds a lot better than the Sport. I need to find time to video mine...

Mr. P. :)

i dont understand what the hell resonance is. Can someone please explain this to me?  I  like the sound of the new exhaust sounds alot louder than the magnaflow. And louder to me is better :thumbs:

Resonance is where the pulses going through the pipe cause it to vibrate, and the secondary vibrations are so strong that the body, dash, roof 'buzzes' sympathetically in a specific band of RPM. Better designed exhaust systems vary pipe length/diameter/design to get pulses to cancel each other out without interfering with flow.

Mr. P. :)

Archived