Finally!

SURF

Yes, i finally put the 03 Modle tail lights on my 2000. Yes guys you were rite and i was wronge lol sry :dunno: ... i have a lot of stuff that i ordered comming in soon... me Gaylord X2000 bedcover, Rolpan, tailgate relocater, and grill for my ss bumper cover. so when i get all that on its gonna look great.

I really want to put the new style front end along with the real SS bumper on my truck does anyone know if that is possible .. and how much you think it would cost. :chevy:

Yes, i finally put the 03 Modle tail lights on my 2000. Yes guys you were rite and i was wronge lol sry  :dunno: ... i have a lot of stuff that i ordered comming in soon... me Gaylord X2000 bedcover, Rolpan, tailgate relocater, and grill for my ss bumper cover. so when i get all that on its gonna look great.

I really want to put the new style front end along with the real SS bumper on my truck does anyone know if that is possible .. and how much you think it would cost.  :chevy:

Well having just bought pretty much a whole front end minus the SS bumper cover (I have a VHO) minus a left fender and light assembly and minus the hood I would guess your looking somewhere in the neighborhood of $2500-$3000 paying full price from the dealer but I would suggest checking out local wrecking yards sometimes they will try and rape you for parts but my experience is you can talk them down a lot in price with some comon knowledge about prices on parts. Do your homework get prices from a dealer and take about 40% off of those prices that will get you very close to what the dealer pays for the parts and the guy at the wrecking yard won't know who you are so just simply tell him you can get the parts for that price and offer him a bit less than that. They usually go for it, if not look else where! :thumbs:

But since i have a 2000 you think it would still work.

Don't see why not. Under the skin the last 2 generations of silverados are essentially the same. Might take some minor mods to make it look right... or theres alway a Street Scene kit... I know they make those specifically for your year truck.

But since i have a 2000 you think it would still work.

Well it's no different than people converting the front end on a suburban or tahoe to the late modle silverado front end. Have fun I just got done putting my truck back together and I can say that was no fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived