Chase & Dylan

Dylan06SS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Dylan, sweet detailing.  One question... what does it say on that decal in the back window of your SS? Trojan then something underneath.

It says Trojan Motorsports... its the shop that does alot of my work for me.

We had some CrAzY thunderstorms last night and it was dropping buckets of rain around 4am... I hope Chase had a garage to park that thing in last night... otherwise that nice detail job was a complete waste!! :uhoh:

Hey Dylan, sweet detailing.  One question... what does it say on that decal in the back window of your SS? Trojan then something underneath.

It says Trojan Motorsports... its the shop that does alot of my work for me.

We had some CrAzY thunderstorms last night and it was dropping buckets of rain around 4am... I hope Chase had a garage to park that thing in last night... otherwise that nice detail job was a complete waste!! :uhoh:

Yeah it hailed up here about 1" diameter size hail non stop for about 30 min. It sounded like a dumptruck was dumping a load of gravel on the roof! :eek:

yeh it was a waste i woke up last night to thnder shaking my window and i heard the rain. i actually screamed FOCK in the middle of sleep. thats frickin gay.thats what we get for bragging about a nice so cal day.Its ok we will have another one tommorrow.

yeh it was a waste i woke up last night to thnder shaking my window and i heard the rain. i actually screamed FOCK in the middle of sleep. thats frickin gay.thats what we get for bragging about a nice so cal day.Its ok we will have another one tommorrow.

Seriously, what is up with the weather out there this year. Of the first 22 years I lived my life in CA, I cannot remember a single time that it rained in July or August. Completely wacko this year. :crazy:

Seriously, what is up with the weather out there this year.  Of the first 22 years I lived my life in CA, I cannot remember a single time that it rained in July or August.  Completely wacko this year.  :crazy:

Its been a really wierd year for weather... but in typical So Cal fashion it was in the low 80's and sunny today. I guess if its got to rain like that it should do it at night when my truck is safely parked in the garage :D

Archived