spark plugs

Dyng04

I tried this MFG just to see what it would do, there is some mid range gain but no low end or top end. You will see a diference between 20 to 30 MPH and that is running with with stock engine with upgrade air intake, PCM, and Flow master exhaust. As far as fuel economy who cares. I didnt do it for that that reason

have fun :cheers:

A couple of my partners took a DH apart and found nothing inside of it. It's supposed to be a capacitor of sorts right, which creates a more heated spark? It's all bullsh*t if you ask me, but to each their own.

Late- Alex

A couple of my partners took a DH apart and found nothing inside of it. It's supposed to be a capacitor of sorts right, which creates a more heated spark? It's all bullsh*t if you ask me, but to each their own.

Late-  Alex

well I dont really know if is bull*t but I did see a difference in the mid range is it worth the price? I would say no that is why Iam posting. However you can take it apart and review all you want.

dyng04

Late-  Alex

well I dont really know if is bull*t but I did see a difference in the mid range is it worth the price? I would say no that is why Iam posting. However you can take it apart and review all you want.

dyng04

did you feel the difference or notice that your 60'-330' et decreased at the track. i was thinking of this to, but read that it wasn't all that good for a stock motor. Would help a FI though.

Brad

Late-  Alex

dyng04

did you feel the difference or notice that your 60'-330' et decreased at the track. i was thinking of this to, but read that it wasn't all that good for a stock motor. Would help a FI though.

Brad

Havent been to the track with it yet but you can feel a difference

I don't think FI would make any difference.

i thought that was the point of a better ignition. Under more cylinder pressure, a better ignition is needed? Or that is the understanding i have...as of right now.

Brad

A better ingnition is needed for FI only if the cylinder pressure reaches a point that spark blowout happens or is about to happen. In most mild boost street applications, stock ignition works just fine.

If you wanted it for FI and could still go one heat range lower, I guess it would be okay. I never really looked at this thing as an ignition upgrade. I don't think it does much more than changing to better wires and plugs, which most have done already.

If it works good for you :thumbs:

I don't think FI would make any difference.

i thought that was the point of a better ignition. Under more cylinder pressure, a better ignition is needed? Or that is the understanding i have...as of right now.

Brad

A better ingnition is needed for FI only if the cylinder pressure reaches a point that spark blowout happens or is about to happen. In most mild boost street applications, stock ignition works just fine.

thats kinda what i thought....i just needed to think it through more.

Thanks

If you wanted it for FI and could still go one heat range lower, I guess it would be okay.  I never really looked at this thing as an ignition upgrade.  I don't think it does much more than changing to better wires and plugs, which most have done already. 

If it works good for you :thumbs:

i guess i assumed it was better then plugs and wires by out putting more juice for the spark...kinda like a high energy coil...or a little simplier then a msd box. It does do that right? not just low res. plugs and wires?

Archived