Nor Cal Meet

:lol:

I DONT KNOW YOU!!! so shut it down!  Though it sounds like you like attention, so maybe i'll get to meet you or I could look for the guy that has a sign that says I was the first one in a SS to run 12s  :lol:

EDIT:  I hope you guys have fun tomorrow, cya on the 10th  :thumbs:

I guess Ill state the obvious! Anyone with one of these trucks likes attention! And for a guy that forgets so easily I have invited you to many track days, but all I heard were excuses. I havent been on this site much lately, but when I have something to say, I say it. It seems I am not the only one tired of your excuses. I hope for your sake that truck of yours runs 11's cause its the only thing that might shut me down! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Why dont you invite me when I dont have something to do? I'll be there on the 10th!! Justin told me about the 10th in march, yeah ive got my weekends planned that far in advanced. I know brian I know he's ****ing with me, but you actually i could give a shit about you. I dont forget much, but if you define many as 2 outtings then i was just probably too busy for you :nopity:

I hope you dont go away no matter what i run, jackasses always make it more fun :troll:

Thanks for the input JackAss! You do make this more fun. :jester:

Its too bad I am the only one callin' B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. Because there are a lot of people on here that feel the same way I do. I talked to several of them at the meet. And Brian might be ****ing with you ,but isnt there truth in what he says?

You talk about me wanting attention,Well what about a guy that builds a truck to the point that YOU have knowing that everybody's waiting for the day you take it to the track. Keeping everyone on pins and needles, and sitting back and laughing about it, but craving the attention the whole time. If you notice I have been on here longer , but you have a lot more posts. ( you love being in the spotlight)

If you have everything you say you do pray you dont break ! Ill pray for you :thumbs:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you, i hope i dont break anything either. as for the posts i work at a fricken computer and get bored as hell at work. Nah dont like the attention at all, ask anyone that knows me, attention only brings trouble.

But to keep you updated cause you sound curious, i stopped by the shop today and they were trying to complete some things before sat, a shit load of people have taken their cars and what not to get a new tune or something done, so its so slow. FYI only reason I haven't been to the track yet, its not tuned, had an oil leak like crazy, about a quart per half week, and not that this matters but my AC was out. So oil leak is gone, AC works, just need a tune. Believe me if there is anything i want to do its go to the track just to give zippy something to laugh at :thumbs:

All i know is you must have somewhat good taste, shit you got a black SS like me, so hopefully ill get to meet ya.

makani

thank you, i hope i dont break anything either.  as for the posts i work at a fricken computer and get bored as hell at work.  Nah dont like the attention at all, ask anyone that knows me, attention only brings trouble. 

But to keep you updated cause you sound curious, i stopped by the shop today and they were trying to complete some things before sat, a shit load of people have taken their cars and what not to get a new tune or something done, so its so slow.  FYI only reason I haven't been to the track yet, its not tuned, had an oil leak like crazy, about a quart per half week, and not that this matters but my AC was out.  So oil leak is gone, AC works, just need a tune.  Believe me if there is anything i want to do its go to the track just to give zippy something to laugh at  :thumbs:

All i know is you must have somewhat good taste, shit you got a black SS like me, so hopefully ill get to meet ya.

makani

ah you like attention. dont lie. you are nothing but trouble.. and i am going to pop up the :icon_bs: on your truck...:jester::jester::jester::crackup::crackup: I dont care if you have a vid and 20 witnesses :crackup::crackup:

go get them 11s

Archived