Not so good kill...

SSS-Triple S

atleast you dont drive a honda cuz you could say bye bye to your front bumper. haha :crackup: seen that first hand on a rice burner he was behind me i hit the racoon and then looked in my mirror and his fog lights just went pointing to the center guess it knocked the ricer crosseyed :crazy:

That reminds me. Last week I saw a wiggling raccoon on the side of the road so I made a u-turn to check on it. It was some what alive :cry: . Then these 2 ladies came along and ask me if I was the one who hit it. I laughed and said lady if I hit that coon with my truck he'll definitely be dead :devil: . They gave me a dirty look, took out a towl from the trunk of their Honda to wrap up the coon and was gonna leave with it. I was kind of puzzled. I told them "Hey you better becareful! haven't you seen Harold and Kumar?"

Heheheheh, I hit a coon last week, only the second week I had the truck. Thing was, I hardly felt it... didn't jerk the wheel, hardly even felt the "thump thump". If I were still driving my '86 TA, it would have torn the front spoiler off of the car and probably a few other things as well as nearly wrecking me and the car. "Whew, thanks SS!" :lol:

Archived