****FINAL ROLL CALL SUMMER TRUCK JAM****

Alright guys... 1 week from today. Chachi (sickboy) and I put our heads together and figured out meet and roll in times so we can avoid anyone getting left out in the parkig lot (like last time :banghead: )

BE THERE NO LATER THAN 6:00AM!! I know you guys are gonna bitch, but as crowded as this show is gonna be we need to be there early. We'll be moving the group into line for roll-in at 6:20... if you're any later than that you're on your own.

MEETING IN THE PARKING LOT!! Just like last time... if you have questions or need specifics shoot Chachi or myself a PM and we'll guide you. The lot we'll be meeting in is the lot where all the spectators will be parking... from there we can get into the pre-reg line without much problem.

Do we have any volunteers w/ E-Z-Ups? Its gonna be even hotter than it was at Spring Truck Jam so we'll need some shade. :cool:

Heres the list as it stands now. If you're coming but aren't on the list let me know... I'll add you. If you're on the list and can't make it let me know so we can take you off... and give you a hard time about flaking out :jester:

****SILVERADO SS LIST****

dylanvonkleist

derekvonkleist

mynewSS

EscaladeSS

StealthSS

SuperSport

bgdsub72

racerbubba

04Chase

adams2003

sss-tripleS

LBZRCKS

bagged7104ss (+ 1 friend)

****GMFS.com LIST****

Slammed4ever

mulliganman

introwheels

zubyc (+ friend)

liftlawssuck

cristian1la

Lifted96Chevy

code3response

darryl

Lifted96Chevy

onthelo

blueice

2k1slvrdo

Sickboy

Generic_user_name

lift laws suck

****sportruck.com LIST****

chevydriver5k5

bgdnbln (+ friend)

Jeff (owner of sportruck.com)

Any Inland Empire guys who are gonna roll with me shoot me a PM and I'll give you directions to my place so we can roll down to Irvine together. I'm thinking we'll be on the road by 5:15??

See everyone there... 27 trucks!! This is gonna be a kickass time!! :cheers:

map500.jpg

MapQuest Directions

and don't forget guys... theres more than just trucks at this show :devil:

normal_DSC03093.jpgnormal_may-22,-Bikini-31.jpgmay-22,-Bikini-19.jpg

I'm new at this and I know this might be a lame question but are we gonna be a part of the show? If yes how much does it cost to enroll? And my SSS is completly stock is that okay?

All the names on the list are people intending to show... you don't have to, but if you're not then theres really no point in getting there that early. If you just want to spectate you can roll in anytime... admission is $12 for spectators and it runs from 9am to 5pm.

If you want to show its $40 to enter your truck, you can fillout the registration form on their website: Truck Jam

You have till the 24th to pre-reg... otherwise you'll be waiting in a VERY long line to get in.

:wtf::withstupid:

Hey, dylan

PM me your phone # is case I get lost or something... if thats cool...

my girl, myself, my buddy and whoever he is bringing are staying at

the HILTON GARDEN INN on Towne Centre Drive in Foothill Ranch

not sure how far from the show this is but we plan on being there to roll in with the group... :cool:

c-yall there!!!

~Brian

also... do they allow you to bring in your own ice chest? will there be room to put up a sun shade thingy... thats like 10ft square? thanks

:wtf:  :withstupid: 

Hey, dylan

PM me your phone # is case I get lost or something... if thats cool...

my girl, myself, my buddy and whoever he is bringing are staying at

the HILTON GARDEN INN on Towne Centre Drive in Foothill Ranch

not sure how far from the show this is but we plan on being there to roll in with the group...  :cool:

c-yall there!!!

~Brian

also... do they allow you to bring in your own ice chest? will there be room to put up a sun shade thingy... thats like 10ft square? thanks

You've got a PM :thumbs:

No icechests unless you can hide it inside the truck somewhere... your better off bringing cash and buying cold drinks there.

EZ ups are allowed... the more the better. At least a few people will be brining them so we'll get as many of them together as possible and make a nice spot to chill out. :thumbs:

well i do have a tonnou but im sure they will want to see what in there. i was hoping we could bring our own drinks and food.Well anyway it should be fun.

i should also be able to get one easy up .

Archived