best place to buy DER stuff?

i'm needing to order this stuff in the morning so i can get it to detail my truck before my buddies wedding. i'm still not sure what all i need to buy, but i'll figure that out later i guess...

the reason i'm going the "DER" route is because i'm fresh out of cleaning supplies and don't want to use the same old autozone junk i've used in the past. i really want my SS to shine and most importantly be protected.

i'm needing to order this stuff in the morning so i can get it to detail my truck before my buddies wedding.  i'm still not sure what all i need to buy, but i'll figure that out later i guess...

the reason i'm going the "DER" route is because i'm fresh out of cleaning supplies and don't want to use the same old autozone junk i've used in the past.  i really want my SS to shine and most importantly be protected.

The very first line in this thread has a link to the order page on the DER Stuff website. Also has a complete 'How To' so you can do it right. :thumbs:

CLICK HERE!!

Unless you live in So Cal this is the only way to get it.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1- DER Wash Stuff

1- DER Clay Suff

1- DER Real Stuff (red bottle)

1- DER Shiney Stuff (blue bottle)

microfiber towels

100% cotton terry applicators

100% cotton diaper clothes

one last questions, i'm getting ready to order it now. do i really need the der car wash or will any auto parts store car wash be ok? i already have like 10 bottles of car wash at home.

one last questions, i'm getting ready to order it now.  do i really need the der car wash or will any auto parts store car wash be ok?  i already have like 10 bottles of car wash at home.

DER Stuff carwash formula is specifically made to prevent loss of protection when washing, it doesn't strip the sealer off. For your first wash (by my instructions) you won't need the wash b/c you need to strip the truck w/ dishsoap, but every subsequent wash you'll need the DER soap if you want to keep the shine up.

Theres no shortcuts in detailing... if you cut corners it'll show in the end result.

one last questions, i'm getting ready to order it now.  do i really need the der car wash or will any auto parts store car wash be ok?  i already have like 10 bottles of car wash at home.

DER Stuff carwash formula is specifically made to prevent loss of protection when washing, it doesn't strip the sealer off. For your first wash (by my instructions) you won't need the wash b/c you need to strip the truck w/ dishsoap, but every subsequent wash you'll need the DER soap if you want to keep the shine up.

Theres no shortcuts in detailing... if you cut corners it'll show in the end result.

Thats not exactly true Dylan. There are short cuts or should I say time savers. DER Stuff is one of them. Once its cleaned the sealant goes on and off faster than almost any "wax". So its kinda a shortcut. Also rinsing with running water instead of spraying is shortcut in the drying step.

Sorry just had to rib you alittle Dylan :thumbs:

Archived