not covered

trickmob

I went to take my truck in last week for a crack down the center of my wheel.It cracked when I went to beep at my dad and the horn didnt work.GM dealer told me it was not coverd :mad:So now Iam driving around with a horn that only works sometimes and I can see my air bag. I also have a new noise when I put it in reverse It makes a ticking sound but it dosent do it all the time.I hope its not my fly wheel again.It has not been a good summer for the SS

If you are under the factory warranty and it is not abuse it is covered, thats why they call it 3/36 bumper to bumper. Look in your owners manual there is a 1-800# for GM call and raise hell they will usually make the dealer fix it.

I would scare them with potential liability - tell them that it would not be in there best interest if your airbag deployed incorrectly because of your steering wheel issue, and that you refuse to drive a potentially unsafe vehicle. Just a thought... give 'em hell.

Mr. P. :)

If you are under the factory warranty and it is not abuse it is covered, thats why they call it 3/36 bumper to bumper. Look in your owners manual there is a 1-800# for GM call and raise hell they will usually make the dealer fix it.

find another dealer.....

and if that one wont do anything for you, then call gm, but be nice to them on the phone. i had issues with my 03 with them and found that getting pissed off at them WILL get you no where fast. i was very nice to the woman i spoke to and after a week things started to happen for the good, and got my truck fixed in a reasonable time frame.

how would you feel if someone called you on the phone and started ranting and calling everyone MF. CS. AH. all they would hear is.......CLICK as you hang up

good luck

:seeya:

Archived