Chrome SS Emblems

JF-03-SS

I just called my local Chevy garage to get a price on the Chrome emblem p/n 15178666. They called GM to verify that this were in Chrome and sure enough they were. They are charging $62.00 per set. Holy $hit! Has anyone else priced them at the dealer? How much? That is just crazy! :banghead:

No, it is one SS for the $62.00  That is why I said it is crazy.  I just ordered 3 set for the exterior for $120.00 shipped.  They wanted another $75.00 for the interior SS,  :nono: them!

Just comfirmed that he will sell 3 set for $120.00 shipped to others. Anyone interested? They are on ebay right now, 2 sets for $82.00 plus shipping. So if you contact him he said he would do that deal through paypal only.

I just called my local Chevy garage to get a price on the Chrome emblem p/n 15178666.  They called GM to verify that this were in Chrome and sure enough they were.  They are charging $62.00 per set.  Holy $hit!  Has anyone else priced them at the dealer?  How much?  That is just crazy! :banghead:

Hey, check this out... :thumbs:

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm

i think the gm one are just the silver finish not the chrome.

I think that you are right. Although looking at the two different ones on ebay right now(one is the chrome and the other is not) they have the same part #. So I guess $40.00/set for the chrome ones was not a bad price to pay.

Archived