went to see mr goodwrench

HOLSTEIN

took the sss in for the inter steering shaft and a low speed howling noise today.. first in line at 6:30 this morning. told the service writer what the problems were and he knew right off.. anyway they replaced the steering shaft and told me the howling noise was "tire cupping" from to low air pressure.... no way i told him i always like to run 40psi, so he checked it and it was 41(hot) i asked to speak to the shop manager.. i told him what the problem was and we went for a drive, did two figure eights in a parking lot and he said it wasnt the cupping issue, went back to the shop and i asked if they would check and replace the front diff fluid and check for metal.... they said they would.....replaced the fluid and found a little bit of metal on the tip of the drain plug... put my mind at ease and on the way going home guess what ,,, no more howl !!!!!

thanks to

Joe Holland Chevrolet

S Charleston, WV

was under warr... at first they told me they was going to charge me for the labor and oil if they didnt find anything, BUT, it helps when your father in law orders millions of dollars of gm parts from then a year for his body shop.... so a quick shout out to the parts manager and what do you know :)

Archived