GILLIGANS ISLAND AND

TMBRWLF1997

Well ladies and gentleman, the SS has survived another hurricane. I can tell you from experience now, that the SS handles very well in 100MPH winds and THREE feet of water. :D No flotation devices needed. :D

I had water coming up to the top of the front bumper.

NO PROBLEM. I had to go slow, but still........

For those of you up in the Gulf area look out she looks like she is going to be a CAT 4 if not bigger.

She dumped over 15" of rain down here on us. The storm lasted the WHOLE DAY and throughout most of the night. It was moving only 6mph when it went over us. Made for a very long day.

Not much damage, just typical trees down and some power outages, but the power came back on this morning. (it was only out for about 12 hrs or so.)

Some signs down and lots of seaweed in the roads. So if anyone wants some seaweed let me know and I'll send you some. :D

BENKEY she is headed your way. Good luck....

Well ladies and gentleman, the SS has survived another hurricane.  I can tell you from experience now, that the SS handles very well in 100MPH winds and THREE feet of water.  :D No flotation devices needed.  :D

I had water coming up to the top of the front bumper. 

NO PROBLEM.  I had to go slow, but still........

Glad to hear you are ok, I am shocked - I thought you would have had a lot of water in the cab wading through water that deep :eek:

Mr. P. :)

Archived