Rocker Arms

You already have roller rocker arms.

If you're referring to going to a higher ratio roller rocker, save your money and do a cam instead.

There have been many threads on this subject before.

:chevy: Stock heads, stock cam, just the rockers, and the kit (springs, pushrods, retainers), stock Magnuson pulley(3.4), :thumbs:  tune from wait4me. :thumbs:

Did you load the tune after installing the rockers? Not trying to be a heel, just covering the possibility that tuning was partly responsible for the gain you are attributing to the rockers alone.

:chevy: Nope. Got the tune way before I did the rockers. :driving: I put the tune in right before I left on the Power Tour. Got the rockers at the end of the tour. I was already in Kissimee, so going over to Vinci's for the install seemed like a logical thing to do. :thumbs:

stock Magnuson pulley(3.4)

Sooooooo, does that mean you're running boost then?

What do you mean "running boost" ? I don't follow ya. The Radix for the 5.3 comes with a 3.4 pulley.

Radix is a Magnuson supercharger, right? Then you're running boost! A 20 HP gain when you've got a supercharger means almost nothing compared to a NA 6 liter that *might* gain half (or even less) than what you did.

Archived