dealer dont like my tuner

trickmob

Evry time I get a fault code now the dealer says it must have some thing to do with my Diablo sport tuner.I was getting tps codes all the time and they said the tuner was the cause.I got them to change the tps and no codes.Now I got a app system code and guess what its my tuners fault. :dunno: what do you guys think :chevy:

Handhelds give you the ability to remove the tune and put back in later.

The questions I have is:

1. Why wouldn't you remove the tune in front of them to verify, remove prior to taking in to dealer?

2. Why would you tell them you had it?

Take it back, remove the tune in front of them, then tell them to fix it.

How could a simple tuner void the warranty but my supercharger didn't? You need to find a dealer that is willing to work with your modified truck. My dealer replaced my fuel pump under warranty and I am running a Whipple S/C. Another dealer would have probably looked at me, laughed and blamed it on the s/c.

How could a simple tuner void the warranty but my supercharger didn't?  You need to find a dealer that is willing to work with your modified truck.  My dealer replaced my fuel pump under warranty and I am running a Whipple S/C.  Another dealer would have probably looked at me, laughed and blamed it on the s/c.

Your right but if a dealer voids your warranty and puts it in the computer that it's void then your SOL.

Every dealer is different. My dealer refused to touch my truck with the Radix on it. Most don't want the responsibility of doing something that is going to have a negative effect on your $4k+ piece of hardware, and therefore would rather not do anything to avoid their liability. I mean anything that deals with the motor and the drivetrain.

Archived