Boost gauge and radix

XSS

Where do I tap in to for the boost / vac line on the Radix?

Also I need a wire that is acc (powered only when key is on) Where can I tap into that one? Color and location would be great!!

Thanks guys! :driving:

Search in this forum. If the search function doesn't work, just scroll through the pages. There are pictures out there.

The location is on the driver side, right about at the end of the plenum where it bends. There is a brass cap there.

I just went to Lowe's or HD and got the brass connection like you would use for a ice maker. Not the kit, just the pieces.

As for trying to find the right wires, while you're at one of those places, buy the $10-15 voltmeter and find the right place that way. Easiest way.

Driver side in the back on the unit, just take out the brass plug, teflon the fiting that came with the gauge, and put it back in. I can't remember the wire color though. Use the search.

I thought that is what I said. FWIW, my gauge didn't come with any kind of hardware. Some do, some don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies and the pics! :thumbs:

Still have to hook up the wires though. I am using an Autometer electric boost gauge. Is tapping in to the intercooler pump correct? How about fuel pump? :confused:

dont tap into the fuel pump IMO enough is tapped off that in the first place (intercooler pump etc.) keep the voltage nice n stady there for good fuel pressure (youd see what i mean with a fuel press gauge) ANYWHO, grey wire at the back of the dimmer/headlight switch.... very effective, KOEO and EASY to access.... good luck!

Archived