Supporting Member Program

Mervz

Will you sign up as a Supporting Member?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will you sign up as a Supporting Member?

• Yes, Supporting Member
    • Yes, interested in Steering Member
    • No, not interested in either

• Admin

Hopefully this week we will be opening up the SilveradoSS.com supporting member program to help pay for the new server upgrade. Because of the upgrade, we're going to be able to offer some really neat features to these supporting members.

These include, but are not limited to:

- Upload your own 100X100px avatar

- Can store 500 private messages vs 100

- Mass Private Messaging (up to 5 people at the same time)

- 10mb of space to upload files to your posts (videos, documents, pictures, etc..)

- 10mb of space to upload into the SSS.com gallery (being installed this week). With this you can upload pictures, videos, etc... and share with friends or anyone on the internet! You can even link the photo to other websites other than SilveradoSS.com

- You'll even get to add events to the calander

We're mulling a seperate, more expensive "Steering Member" program which will be a limited, invite only group of approx 25 members who will contribute and help decide the direction of SilveradoSS.com. The Steering Member will also include a pop3 @SilveradoSS.com email address. Storage limits on both the forum and gallery would also be increased to 100mb each.

Costs may slightly change, but right now we're looking at $21.50/ year for the Supporting Member Option, and approx $100/year for the Steering Member option.

Questions, comments, suggestions are welcome and appriciated. Thanks everyone! Please vote! :cheers:

• Admin
sounds like a good idea, have you possibly considered a lifetime membership fee as well?  I another forum I am on they have that as an option to make things a little easier.  No big deal though, I think this is a good idea

Good idea, thank you! :cheers:

I am all for keeping the site going. i think that this i the best site out on the web. really i don't know what i would do with a the free time i spend on this site if it was not hear.

I just think that it would be nice to have a place to post up video clips and the last time I wanted to I had to have another member host them for me

• Admin
I am all for keeping the site going. i think that this i the best site out on the web. really i don't know what i would do with a the free time i spend on this site if it was not hear.

I just think that it would be nice to have a place to post up video clips and the last time I wanted to I had to have another member host them for me

oh i totally misunderstood your last question. Sorry, i read it too quick i guess. My appologies.

As for more space... it is def a possability. I guess we could add a 2nd package for another $5 or $10 to give 30 or 50mb? Does that sound like something that people would be interested in?

Archived