subthump

Holty

First of all, i want to state that I did not come on here to bash them in anway, just want to give my opinion.

I ordered a "ultra deep" box for 2 12's. I sent an email inquiring about it, verifying everything, making sure i was getting the correct box. I placed the order online, specifically listing the subs i was using in the notes just be safe. Got my box today, it's the wrong one! Called them twice today, of course, no answer, got the machine. Finally get a call around 9pm from the dude, he's like, "oh well, sorry, Ship me back the wrong one and i'll start building yours." At this point, i'm real angry, as i took a vacation day tomorrow to have my stuff installed. now i have to wait another week on the box. He is paying for the return shipping and giving me the "silverado ss' embroidery for free. But, i'm just upset i didn't get what i wanted the first time. I guess it happens....

At least they made an attempt at your satifaction by paying shipping and a custom SS emboroidery. I've had worse customer service. Let me know how you guys like their boxes, I've been searching for the right one but haven't found it yet.

Yes, there service is rather good. But, i guess what made me upset the most is, I was really inconvienced by this, and the guy didn't really seem to care. But, they shipped out my new box and i'll get it on monday, so i'm happy. If i had to do it all over again, I WOULD buy from them.

No, the ultra deep box does NOT have a place to mount an amp.

Also, i did recieve my box and it fits and looks great! i'm very happy with it for the price. Now i just need to get my subs working and i'll be able to hear it pound!

Also, i did recieve my box and it fits and looks great!  i'm very happy with it for the price.  Now i just need to get my subs working and i'll be able to hear it pound!

dang, no amp spot... where did you put your amp at then?

Also, i did recieve my box and it fits and looks great!  i'm very happy with it for the price.  Now i just need to get my subs working and i'll be able to hear it pound!

dang, no amp spot... where did you put your amp at then?

I dont have the subthump box, but I installed my amp behind the seat on the wall.

As I am sure you know, you will have to take the seat out which isn't that hard.

It also makes it more difficult for someone to steal it.

Yes, there service is rather good.  But, i guess what made me upset the most is, I was really inconvienced by this, and the guy didn't really seem to care.  But, they shipped out my new box and i'll get it on monday, so i'm happy.  If i had to do it all over again, I WOULD buy from them.

You should have scheduled it better, like waiting to get the box before you scheduled your day of vacation. You'll know for next time that Murphy's law applies to vendors ten fold! :crazy: Doesn't matter if it's a wrong shipment, shipping company plays basketball with your package, or the shipping company goes on strike, something WILL go wrong when least conveeeeenient, LOL!

Archived