Hi from the left coast

misterp

Hey everybody, visiting my kids here and having a good time away from it all, still bitching at what passes for gas around here but hey whatcha gonna do?! Lots to tell but will probaly wait until I get back.

Brian's (EscaladeSS) '98 T/A is damn cool, but I *miss* my SS. Now to make the SS as fast...

Mr. P. :)

mister P, you need to see if you can come out on saturday.  We will be out at sac raceway if not to race to just meet up.  If you are near brian then its not that far :D

I'm in Lodi (Kettleman & 99); I would LOVE to get together, but will have to be FRIDAY (tomorrow) because I fly out Saturday morning.

mister P, you need to see if you can come out on saturday.  We will be out at sac raceway if not to race to just meet up.  If you are near brian then its not that far :D

I'm in Lodi (Kettleman & 99); I would LOVE to get together, but will have to be FRIDAY (tomorrow) because I fly out Saturday morning.

damn! oh well if you have family out here im sure you will be back :thumbs: and maybe next time it'll be with the truck

damn! oh well if you have family out here im sure you will be back :thumbs: and maybe next time it'll be with the truck

Unless I buy another Texas car.... :thumbs:

:dunno::jester:

ya never know...

haha

~Brian

Yes I have my kids here :tear: and my sister so I'm in and out a few times a year. We also have 40K acres just south of Santa Rosa NM, plus some of the ropings I have to support I'm usually driving *somewhere* but mostly west, not east; I'm hoping to change that and see more east of the Miss because damn I can make this TX-CA drive with my eyes closed. :driving: Next time I will *for sure* make time to hang with you guys along the way. Hell I might even convince my sister to host a pool/BBQ bash here, she's got THE party pad now :devil:

Yes I have my kids here  :tear:  and my sister so I'm in and out a few times a year.  We also have 40K acres just south of Santa Rosa NM, plus some of the ropings I have to support I'm usually driving *somewhere* but mostly west, not east; I'm hoping to change that and see more east of the Miss because damn I can make this TX-CA drive with my eyes closed.  :driving:  Next time I will *for sure* make time to hang with you guys along the way.  Hell I might even convince my sister to host a pool/BBQ bash here, she's got THE party pad now  :devil:

sounds like a plan...better get it in the works now....

SSS meet in Lodi?!?!?! :dunno:

sounds good....

cant wait for my T/A.... :ughdance:

~Brian

Archived