Flashscan owners

BenKey

I know I could probably go to EFIlive forum and ask, but where in this program do you adjust for larger cylinder size, or more cubes? It was easy in edit. I have been pretty much over the whole program a couple of times and can't find it.

Other than that this thing is awesome, but coming from edit, it's the space age compared to the dark ages.

Also, anyone got their WB hooked up to the program yet? I have the LM-1 one like I think a couple of you do. Looked at the diagram on their website and I'm a little ashamed to say it confused the hell out of me. I will go back and look again, things always look better the second time around. I want to do the SD Autotuning.

Dennis, get yours working yet? BigTex?

I know I could probably go to EFIlive forum and ask, but where in this program do you adjust for larger cylinder size, or more cubes?  It was easy in edit.  I have been pretty much over the whole program a couple of times and can't find it.

Other than that this thing is awesome, but coming from edit, it's the space age compared to the dark ages.

Also, anyone got their WB hooked up to the program yet?  I have the LM-1 one like I think a couple of you do.  Looked at the diagram on their website and I'm a little ashamed to say it confused the hell out of me.  I will go back and look again, things always look better the second time around.  I want to do the SD Autotuning.

Dennis, get yours working yet?  BigTex?

B0104

Thanks, Dennis. I actually saw that, but how is it listed? Or, how do you compute it out to a 4.040" bore?

The value I needed was already in my tune before I downloaded it. Would it have copied over that value? Mine reads 835.

LM-1... Load the program in your PC connect the LM-1 via the serial cable and select AUX 1 on the upper tab in the program screen.

Click the AFR dot..

Set .5 Volt -----equals 10 AFR

Set 4.5 Volts --equals 18 AFR

Then click the program button.

You'll need to select the EXT.AD1 and/or EXT.AD2 PIDs to log the raw voltage signal(s).

I used EXT.AD2

Now instead of having to program EFI Live use PID's for the Tech Edge. It already has the formula that you need AFR=(EXT.AD2)*2+9

The 2 pin plug is for a k-type thermocouple - it won't read an analog voltage.

The 3 pin plug is for both AD1 and AD2.

Pin C (nearest to the 2 pin plug) is AD2

Pin D (center pin) is common ground.

Pin E (furthest from the 2 pin plug) is AD1

Now the middle of the 3 wire orange plug is the ground and needs to be routed to pin 4 on the under dash plug.

flashscan_pinouts_873.gif

Now all you have to do is select the Tech Edge Calculated PID for your Dash Pages and Maps and you should have correct AFRs...

Now don't start your vehicle yet. The LM-1 will have to Calibrate first (or you can take out the 02 sensor to calibrate)

Once this is done you'll have accurate AFR readings. Mine are spot on..

Dennis

Thanks, Dennis.  I actually saw that, but how is it listed?  Or, how do you compute it out to a 4.040" bore?

The value I needed was already in my tune before I downloaded it.  Would it have copied over that value?  Mine reads 835.

408 cubic inch = 6,685.9221403 cubic centimeters / 8 = 835 Yep

708 * 8 = is 5.66 liters...

Thanks, Dennis :thumbs:

I need to order one of the analog cables from the innovate website. Did you just use some stereo type cable, or get theirs?

I don't show those as supported pids (ext.xxx), guess you have to validate once you are hooked and running?

Archived