EDIT -

OKC GET TOGETHER

SATURDAY OCTOBER 22, 6:00PM

HOOTERS OF OKC

3025 N.W. Expressway

Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Tel - 405-848-9464

Map To Hooters

Come out, show off your truck, get acquainted and catch-up, and watch the afternoon college game.

Mr. P. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, I'm in Oklahoma City the last half of October, anyone interested in a GTG? I searched for any kind of activity in the area and there's *nothing* (that I could find anyway) so maybe we could go out for Mexican one night, or meet-up at a bar and watch one of the games, play pool, or ??? This could be a good turnout, DFW, Tulsa, Wichita are within a two-hour drive. Lemme know what you guys are open to, I'm game. I'm thinking the weekend before Halloween, but anytime that works is good with me - by the time I've been at the colliseum for a few days I'm about to loose my mind :P

hey im game for a okc meeting message me tell me how many are comeing ill have to check and see if im on call for work that weekend but sounds like fun in i think i could get another VHO or 2 from here maybe some SSS we have a couple running around in wichita tell me if anything offical comes up.

Dammit i wasnt paying attention to the date ,Costume party at the Horse that night ,may be a problem .Last years was really wild

:sigh: I always miss out on all the fun. Say hi to the rubber chicken for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Dammit i wasnt paying attention to the date ,Costume party at the Horse that night ,may be a problem .Last years was really wild

:sigh: I always miss out on all the fun. Say hi to the rubber chicken for me.

you wont belive what happen to the Chicken ,Dino (the DJ) made a coffin for the Chicken so he's RIP

Archived