Finally

SURF

I finally got my gaylord X2000 but they forgot the installation kit this time. I ordered it 2 months ago from stylin concepts. the first time they shiped it, it was damaged, and it was molded for the tailgait lip (which i specificaly told them that i dont have a lip because my tailgate was shaved) and i did not accept it so i called stylin concepts and the said that it was my problem to worry about it but i got a claim setup with fedex and they had to send me out a new cover. but for future refrence i would not order from them a$$holes EVER! :shakehead:

So now i have to wait untill they ship out my installation kit before i can install the cover, which was $400!

I finally got my gaylord X2000 but they forgot the installation kit this time. I ordered it 2 months ago from stylin concepts. the first time they shiped it, it was damaged, and it was molded for the tailgait lip (which i specificaly told them that i dont have a lip because my tailgate was shaved) and i did not accept it so i called stylin concepts and the said that it was my problem to worry about it but i got a claim setup with fedex and they had to send me out a new cover. but for future refrence i would not order from them a$$holes EVER! :shakehead:

So now i have to wait untill they ship out my installation kit before i can install the cover, which was $400!

I'd be pissed

Archived