Got the VHO back

Jonmalibuss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good but you forgot to do your wiper cowl

I don't even wanna know what they would have charged me to smooth out the texture on the wiper cowl. Since the truck is Charcoal gray met. with the texture of the black plastic it doesn't look bad at all because it kinda gives off the same look from a distance. To me it's not noticable enough to bother with.

nice lookin' truck.  any problems painting over the lower part of the front bumper where the fog lights are? thinking of doing that to my silverado.

Nope they knew exactly what I was looking for when I told them I wanted it smooth and they said what they do is prep it then primer and paint once then sand it completely smooth then paint and clear. They did the same with the mirrors as well, I feel the mirrors could have been a little because there are some areas of the mirrors that aren't very easy for them to get to but for the time they did it in it came out really nice!

For the question about cost everything I had done was just under $1300 compared to the $2400 I was quoted at a dealer :eek:

Nope they knew exactly what I was looking for when I told them I wanted it smooth and they said what they do is prep it then primer and paint once then sand it completely smooth then paint and clear. They did the same with the mirrors as well, I feel the mirrors could have been a little because there are some areas of the mirrors that aren't very easy for them to get to but for the time they did it in it came out really nice!

exactly what was done to the front of my truck along w/ the mirrors, brake vents and rear bumper really sets the truck off now dosent it jon

Archived