bar fight

AnAmerican Revolution

I find it kind of strange that the person starting this thread has not answered any of the replies or questions.

Would someone just come charging after you for no reason or was something done to provoke him?

I was going home i was on my way out of the door and the waiter stopped me and told me i forgot my pool stick i thanked her and proceeded to my truck.

Is there some type of transsexual working the tables there?

Yea it would be nice to know what led up to the fight, but I do agree on weapons of opportunity, i gonna make sure I'm still standing. Good think I did not go to any bars this weekend cause I was not in the best of moods and would not have stopped at one hit :mad:

I find it kind of strange that the person starting this thread has not answered any of the replies or questions.

Would someone just come charging after you for no reason or was something done to provoke him?

I was going home i was on my way out of the door and the waiter stopped me and told me i forgot my pool stick i thanked her and proceeded to my truck.

HAHA :crackup: Good eye, I would have never caught that one.

That's what I'm thinking. Why did this fight start? All I got out of it was that a couple of dudes were standing in front of your truck, one charged, you cracked him in the head with a pool que, and the other ran. Why? :dunno:

Nope im fine and well i had to go to the hospital, I fell down the stairs in my garage and cracked my head open and had to get stiches and staples in my back. I was talking it easy for a few days

I thought you had the flu??? That's what you said in your burnout thread?!! :wtf:

Archived