North Dallas this weekend 10/8

BmanSS

Oct 8 / Saturday / 5 pm - 9 pm

Monthly Muscle Car Show holds it 2nd Saturday of the month car show at the KFC parking lot at 6301 Coit Road (northwest

corner of Spring Creek and Coit) in Plano, Texas. Trophies for 14 classes including cars and trucks. This months show is a

charity show for American Diabetes Association. We are also adding a motorcycle class for this show. Come help us raise a lot

of money for Diabetes. Entry: $10, with a free t-shirt for the first 25 cars entered. Registration 5 pm - 7:30 pm, judging at 7:30,

and awards at 8:30. 50/50 pot drawings for cash and prizes. Info: www.monthlymuscle.com or call KFC at 972-769-0664.

After the show off to the club for some refreshments

:withstupid:  Would like to meet a few of you and see your rides but the trip from Austin needs a few more days notice....

Sorry this this was a short notice something that just came up ,i didnt even know they had this Show.There will be more planing next time .Great to see and meet Dwane and his family,and Steve.The cars were great ,and I left the Camera at home,what a dumb A@$

Yup was a good time except where Bman tried to get a skanky hoe to dance with me (she came over and hit on him first :lol: ) and she DISSED me for being "too young". :eek: It was a great laugh; I went home last night and wrote that down in my journal of best things I've ever been told by a woman. :D

Yup LOTS of cars, like almost 50, a lot of variety. We were 3 SSS of 50, so a pretty strong showing :chevy: BUT a SR-10 won 'best 2000+ truck' damn it :mad:

Best story (I thought) was a mid-50s couple from out of town who had no idea they were entering a car show, they were stopping at a restaurant in the strip mall to eat dinner and they parked in the car show parking area and dontated $10 to the cause (benefit for American Diabetes Assn) and later they won a three raffle prizes and best '1990's car award', they were driving a 1999 Cadillac 2-dr that had been factory converted to a convertible top (only 35 made a year by Coach) and it was tripple-black, fantastic car. Everyone there were nice people.

I THINK WE SHOULD ORGANIZE a regular DFW-area get together scheduled around the Plano car show, they're held monthly between March and October, lots of cars and growing, and it's for a good cause. And it makes a good warm-up for the after-show :cheers:

Archived