misterp

Just a FYI: got rooms at the Marriott 

10 North Broadway

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102 USA

Phone:  1-800-HOTELS1 (468-3571)

they have more

we plan to get to town early and do some Lookin round

parking is gated to.

I'm not sure if I'm going to stay the night. It depends on what other activities are involved :devil: I hate to spend the money on a hotel when I'm only 2 hrs from home. I have a friend coming with me.

Any plans on going to the track? Any activites involving laps?

I hope to be in town early too.

Just a FYI: got rooms at the Marriott 

10 North Broadway

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102 USA

Phone:  1-800-HOTELS1 (468-3571)

they have more

we plan to get to town early and do some Lookin round

parking is gated to.

I'm not sure if I'm going to stay the night. It depends on what other activities are involved :devil: I hate to spend the money on a hotel when I'm only 2 hrs from home. I have a friend coming with me.

Any plans on going to the track? Any activites involving laps?

I hope to be in town early too.

it's only 2 1/2 to dallas ,but its our anniversary so were going to stay the night there ,im lucky my wife loves me ,after 25 years gota do something diffrent for a change .so there will be some Partying late evening and i dont want to be driving

well bad news a job called in for sat and i couldnt get out of it sucks being the only one where i work who can opperate a crane grrrrr so while yall are haveing fun ill be stuck in godley, tx. but if anything ever winds up happening around here TELL me i dont know anyone down here and getting kinda bored but there is a 10 keg party in stephenville haha and mister p is outa town

well bad news a job called in for sat and i couldnt get out of it sucks being the only one where i work who can opperate a crane grrrrr so while yall are haveing fun ill be stuck in godley, tx.  but if anything ever winds up happening around here TELL me i dont know anyone down here and getting kinda bored but there is a 10 keg party in stephenville haha and mister p is outa town

GOD DAMMIT. :mad: DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. :banghead: Well, you just keep your ears open and let me know 'cause there's SURE to be another on Halloween weekend.

Mr. P. :)

edit - and if you ever need a place to crash in STX I've got plenty of room. :thumbs:

Archived