Considering new vehicle

CoolBlueSS

Slightly expensive nice car?

06 DTS

Im in one this week-very impressed with the higher tuned northstar, and 25mpg or a little better on the highway is nice. Handles nice for front drive, and is even a little fast.

• Admin

I'll throw my input in here. The new gm minivans are very very nice. From what i can see from my limited time with them, was that the interiors were very nice.

The pacifica on the other hand, i've heard nothing good about :crazy:

I am in the exact same position, my wife has decided that her audi allroad is too small for us and the three kids...so she wants a mini-van. The domestic ones do not seem to have proven them selves, and when you start looking the Hondan and the Toytoa are the best, but costly. Size play a roll too an express would be my choice but it is too big for her! I am looking for a used Oddsey but finding them is not too easy, and when I just tried to trade in my allroad the dealer insulted be and told me 6000 less than trade in, WTF! no thanks! any way rank off I know I have been banging my head into the wall so I can get her the Minivan...good luck, I wish I could afford a Sienna AWD w/Leather, Wood trim and Navigation, but then her van would cost more than my Truck! could you trade your wife in on a ZO6 HA

My wife made me say the curse words once, "Mini and Van." Found out those front wheel drive transmissions don't take abuse real well, so I suggest you look at the failures on transmissions before you buy...... Now that the used car market is flooded after all the trade-ins KBB and Edmunds are off on pricing for a while. A lot of people took a hit on used trade-ins.

Good Luck

Archived