FS: PCM4LESS programmed PCM

FlyinTurbo

you cant just sell a PCM...it is encoded to your specific vin #, only use for it is if you get it and then send it back to be reprogrammed to the new vehicles vin.

also confused on the price...they r selling it for $250 brand new and your charging 350?

you cant just sell a PCM...it is encoded to your specific vin #, only use for it is if you get it and then send it back to be reprogrammed to the new vehicles vin.

also confused on the price...they r selling it for $250 brand new and your charging 350?

Got the VIN change covered, fellas.

They sell the programming for 250 + the price of a new PCM, which is what I am selling. If I recall (I'd need to look at the receipt), I think I spent $400 total, so the purchaser is getting a good deal.

They sell the programming for 250 + the price of a new PCM, which is what I am selling. If I recall (I'd need to look at the receipt), I think I spent $400 total, so the purchaser is getting a good deal.

what mods did you have bryan tweek your PCM for? are they the same that ArizonaSuperSport has or plans on having? Not trying to kill you sale, just making sure there are no sour grapes in the end.

what mods did you have bryan tweek your PCM for? are they the same that ArizonaSuperSport has or plans on having? Not trying to kill you sale, just making sure there are no sour grapes in the end.

I'm with you, I like the idea of being able to sell a PCM so you dont lose a one time fee, but theres just so many unknowns, I think if anyone buys they should work with the programmer and the seller to make sure everyone is happy and theres no disputes, hate someone to buy it then need a reflash and have pcmforless say "your not in our system, we'll need $250 to be able to tune for you"

I'm with you, I like the idea of being able to sell a PCM so you dont lose a one time fee, but theres just so many unknowns, I think if anyone buys they should work with the programmer and the seller to make sure everyone is happy and theres no disputes, hate someone to buy it then need a reflash and have pcmforless say "your not in our system, we'll need $250 to be able to tune for you"

For the price its being sold anyone could go to PCM4less and get the same thing that they know is done correctly for their truck and dont have to worry about getting mods done in the future which then will cause them to send it back in for a retune and paying a full service fee again, but instead pay just the update fee that you get when you buy from them directly. Not my decision though, and i wasnt hijacking the thread either. Just giving my input :yellow_loser:

its just one thing im not too happy about pcms is, at first your like "wow this is awesome and its all i need" then a couple yrs down the road you realize you want to get a turbo and have it dyno tuned since mail orders dont really do it that great. so your pretty much out a grand on tuning =\ unless of course you live next to your tuner

Archived