Central TX, Get Together Nov 4th or 5th???

jethro_3

Sounds like we have some interest in a get together the 4th or the 5th of November in Austin or San Antonio area.

Speek up and give us some input. :smash:

The night of the 4th is open track at San Antonio Raceway. :driving:

Afternoon of the 5th in Austin could involve watching football and then going to a local Home Depot lot and get together for a couple of hours 5:30 to 7:30, with other nice cars, usually 50 to 75 cars and trucks. We could take a corner of the lot to the Silverado SS club.... :chevy:

Speak up as it really would be nice to see the other trucks from the forum that are in the area!!!! :cheers:

Loosing interst with only 2 other than me even speeking up..... Why am I trying to organize a get-2-gether when others can't help their fingers on the keyboard tell me if they are interested??????

Sorry, until people speak up I am not inclined to work hard for a no show. :dunno:

Loosing interst with only 2 other than me even speeking up.....  Why am I trying to organize a get-2-gether when others can't help their fingers on the keyboard tell me if they are interested??????

Sorry, until people speak up I am not inclined to work hard for a no show. :dunno:

How many do you need ? is it still on or off ?

Looks like we have a quarem(SP?)!!!!

Dinner somewhere and a cruise up to the local car show????

I will go back through the thread and get a headcount and confirm with an email tonight at the house.

Thanks for posting! :cheers:

Archived