Posting Pics Of Women

MN C5

Remember this is a truck site... No one is being a prude, but if thats your bag there are sites for that sort of thing. Or keep them to PM's but don't post them in the forum.

We let a couple threads that stayed clean go by then someone starts pushing the limits.

Thanks

Overhere EVERY forum i know has a seperate place for "babes" and topics like "forum-babes" :jester:

Today i heard that the film "deep throat" is forbidden in 23 states in the usa. :flag:

So far for freedom of speech. :sigh:

But if the mod's don't like it, i don't gonna risk a BAN. :cheers:

Today i heard that the film "deep throat" is forbidden in 23 states in the usa. :flag:

Now honestly, how much speech is going on with her mouth full? Perhaps you mean freedom of expression? :jester:

Sorry couldn't pass up that joke.

Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmmm.

Now honestly, how much speech is going on with her mouth full? Perhaps you mean freedom of expression? :jester:

Now that's funny... I don't care who you are.. that's funny!!! :crackup::D

I psyched..I think I won a X-box on everyten minutes.com . They e-mail you within 72 hours and I think I just won at 11:00pm est. I think so cause I'm from a little podunk town called Goshen and I put 100 entries in for 11:00pm. Man it only cost me $100 in Mountain Dew...damn I drink too much MD. Just thought I'd share I love free stuff(I drink the MD anyway).

Later

Dave

Now that's funny... I don't care who you are.. that's funny!!! :crackup::D

:withstupid:

I understand you are in one of the other states :D and yes that was what i was revering to. :banghead: english is my second language :banghead:

Archived