might have to sell my SS

shadowsniper3006

hey all,

It's sad day around here...... it looks like i have to sell my SS. I did a lot of looking around to get an idea of what a fair private party and trade in price would be, but thought I would check to see what you guys thought. KBB says private party is $25,445 in excellent condition, and $22,900 trade in. My truck is an 03 blue, it doesn't have the xm or onstar. It has 33,000 miles on it. I would think private party about $24,000 and maybe $22,000 even for trade in. It has a volant CAI/ram air tube, underdrive, and pcmforless tune, also all the stock parts.

I'm going to try and go around to dealers this weekend and look a few diff. used vehicals, so let me know what you guys think would be an honest price for both trade and selling it.

Thanks

Brad

I'd say no more than $25K if you sold it. Around here I see some used ones with a bit more miles going for $21-25K.

As a trade, the aftermarket stuff isn't worth crap. Pull it all off and sell it on this board.

With the deals that GM has made in the past, the trade in market seems to be a little inflated these days. It is a used car/truck buyer's heaven. I think you will get no more than 21K as a trade...depending on your location and demand.

Always hate to see a SS leave its original owner :tear:

I'd say no more than $25K if you sold it.  Around here I see some used ones with a bit more miles going for $21-25K.

As a trade, the aftermarket stuff isn't worth crap.  Pull it all off and sell it on this board. 

With the deals that GM has made in the past, the trade in market seems to be a little inflated these days.  It is a used car/truck buyer's heaven.  I think you will get no more than 21K as a trade...depending on your location and demand.

Always hate to see a SS leave its original owner  :tear:

21-22 is what i was thinking for trade in. I guess i'll find out Saturday, if they can't give me a decent trade i'll sell it person to person.

If i do trade it in, i'll pull the volant box,tube and ram air, and the PCM, but the underdrive will stay on it. I drove a used 03 trailblazer today...not as good as i was hoping, but what is good when compared to a SSS. :sigh:

Brad

Archived