TELL FRED TO COME GET WILMA OUT OF HERE

I CORNER

I am so tired of these hurricanes! At least I am on the east coast of South Florida. I am praying for the folks on the West coast hammered by Charlie last year.

This is my first visit back to the board in a few months, as I have been too busy fixing my old house from direct hits from Hurricanes Frances and Jeanne from last year. You can't get any contractors to do anything anymore and whoever is available does crappy work.

I am having a new all CBS block/tile-roof home built with deeper 3 car garage, so I can park the SSS more easily. Hurricane shutters and impact window film finish up the sturdier home. Unfortunately, going from a $320K home to a $600K home will limit the car mod budget some.

Now if my buyer can close on my old house before Hurricane Zelda-99 hits Florida!!

Rick

They dont use q x y or z in the hurricane naming conventions so it may be hurricane alpha (greek alphabet next) that should be worrying you.

I am booked to go to Orlando on the 2nd so it should all be blown over and cleaned up by the time we get there.

We have our fingers crossed for the FL crew.

Keep your SSS dry and your heads low.

Archived