Supporting Member Program NOW OPEN!

Mervz

• Admin

Because of how smoothly everything has gone into place, i've decided to open up the supporting membership program early. :cool:

Thank you to everyone who signs up and helps out the site. :cheers:

What is the supporting member program?

The SSS.com Supporting Member Program is a way to help the members of this site fulfill their picture/video/file hosting needs, and to add other forum benefits for a low annual fee.

What exactly are these "other forum benefits" that you talk about?

Right now, only members with over 100 posts can upload up to 5mb of attachments to their forum postings by using the "Attach file" feature. The supporting member program takes that much farther.

- 50mb of space to upload files, pictures, & documents to new posts and threads

- 50mb of space in the SilveradoSS.com gallery(Coming this week) for videos, picture galleries, documents, and anything else you would want to use an online file storage site for. You can even make galleries private so others cannot see them.

- Upload your own avatar? Tired of having no avatar, or the plain "SS" avatar? Now you can have your own custom avatar!

- 1,000 Private Message Storage Limit. Senior members can only store 100, regular members only 25. Never again will you have to delete old PM's to be able to accept new ones.

- Accentuated username in active users listing

- Supporting Members Only Lounge

- The warm fuzzy feeling of supporting SilveradoSS.com and helping us with our hosting costs.

That sounds great, but please don't tell me it costs a fortune!?

No way. Only $24.99 a year. A BARGIN with the 100mb of combined web storage space you get.

Awesome! But I want more than 50mb of space in the gallery. Is this possible?

YES. We're also going to offer the "Super" Supporting Member Option. This will get you ANOTHER 100mb of space in the gallery for a total of 150mb. 200mb total on the whole site. This option will cost only $10 more, $34.99 a year.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Archived