Any VHO's in houston

Funk

I'm having a dyno day with my other club next weekend and I'm taking the VHO. Wanted to see if any of you wanted to dyno your trucks. Its $45 with two pulls and A/F. Link to the thread if you want to try and make it. Hope to meet some of you. Adam.

http://www.extremefords.com/forums/showthr...34777#post34777

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SORRY FELLA'S THAT YOU DIDNT GET MY UPDATE.I PURCHASED A 06 SS INTIMIDATER.IT IS GREAT.I THINK IT IS THE PRETTIEST TRUCK IVE EVER SET EYES ON.SORRY TO BE SO BIG HEADED BIT THE HONEY'S LOVE MY NEW TRUCK.I GOT IT AT PARKWAY .THEY GAVE ME 26K FOR MY 05 REAL VHO.NOT THE VORTEC MAX.MY 05 WOULD SPANKS THE 06 VORTEC MAX.MY INTIMIDATER DOES NOT HAVE A REV LIMITER AND MY BROTHER IN LAW CLOCKED ME ON HIS HAYABUSA AT A SMOOTH 136MPH.THE SS SILVERADO INTIMIDATER HAS MADE MY MILLINIEUM.....GATORHO :cool::cool::cool:

• 4 weeks later...

I have a GMC Sierra VHO. I bought mine on May 11, 2004 at Don Davis in Lake Jackson, TX. They had the charcoal gray which I bought and a pewter colored VHO. I now live in College Station and I still like mine a whole lot, even with 70000 miles and a couple of little bruises.

Congrats on the knew truck wich I could afford one! I use to live in Dallas/FW but ever sense I join the core I only visit my parents! If any of u guys are around there around July 10 through the 31st let me know so when I come into to town we could cruise or somthing! :yellow_loser:

• 2 weeks later...
I have a GMC Sierra VHO. I bought mine on May 11, 2004 at Don Davis in Lake Jackson, TX. They had the charcoal gray which I bought and a pewter colored VHO. I now live in College Station and I still like mine a whole lot, even with 70000 miles and a couple of little bruises.

you have pictures of your truck? i'd love to see that color vho.

Archived