Upcoming Race

vdrumright

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I did have something funny happen this morning. I was going down a street & saw a coworker ahead. I got up next to him & we both were first in line at a red light. He drives a new Yukon. The Surburban type. This guy used to be a big snowmoblie racer & owned a powersports store.

Anyway, he looks over at me and I could see it in his eyes that he was gonna go for it when the light turned green. So, i get ready too. The light turns green & we both drop the hammer. I immediately start spinning all 4 & the rear end starts kicking out to the right. I try feathering the throttle in order to get hooked back up. By then he's 2 lenghts on me. When i hit second gear it finally hooked up and he was 5 lengths on me. At that point i was laughing my a$$ off and I just blew by him.

When we both got to work I told him wow, that was Fu$%ing embaressing. He says "Yeah when I took off all I heard was your tires spinning and started laughing".

So we go in our building & he's telling one of our coworkers that he beat my S-10. ..lol

It was pretty funny.

I need to go back to that intersection & look at the marks. I spun all the way through it.

Archived