Wanted: Stock REAR bumper cover...RED.

orion :: SS

:mad:

My wife backed my '03 Red SSS into a ditch, and the only real damage was where the bumper cover hit the concrete 'guard rail'.

:banghead:

Cover is still in one piece, but the lower left edge is cracked/dented/pushed in a little, and is scratched pretty deep...even with paint, it'll look damaged/wavy.

ANYWAY, does anyone have a RED, rear bumper cover laying around? Maybe someone with a BSER rollpan?

I am NOT interested in any other colors...Red only.

Let me know, [email protected] is best.

ALSO: Does anyone know the part number, and do these come painted when new? (I'm off to search for that info now...)

Thanks!

- Brian

:mad:

My wife backed my '03 Red SSS into a ditch, and the only real damage was where the bumper cover hit the concrete 'guard rail'.

:banghead:

Cover is still in one piece, but the lower left edge is cracked/dented/pushed in a little, and is scratched pretty deep...even with paint, it'll look damaged/wavy.

ANYWAY, does anyone have a RED, rear bumper cover laying around?  Maybe someone with a BSER rollpan?

I am NOT interested in any other colors...Red only.

Let me know, [email protected] is best.

ALSO:  Does anyone know the part number, and do these come painted when new?  (I'm off to search for that info now...)

Thanks!

- Brian

I hope you dont mind me adding to your thread but Im insearch for a black bumper cover for my 03 SS. someone backed into mine and scrached it up preety good. It also has some cracks. Im looking for a cover thats black and in mint condition. Good luck in your search. I would help you if I could :driving:

Archived