beer question

AnAmerican Revolution

How much beer do you all go through  in a week, Me i go through a 30 pack every 2 days. just wanted to see if i was normal or not.

Holy crap!!!!! You drink more than a set of Irish Triplets!!! :D

.... Good for about a 12 pack a week, give or take ....

welp im not fat by no means im about 6 foot 3 and 210 pounds, a 30 pack in days aint that bad i though i use to drink a case of 24 new castles everyday. Now i drink a 30 pack ussuallt 1 to 2 days some days i gotta go to the dist back to back but now i drink, Budweiser select in bottles or a 30 pack of bud, and some times iron city, ic light, or killians red

Do you drink a 30 pack every 2 days of the week?

sunday and monday ussually on 30 pack gone tueday and weds, another thursday friday another saturday probably a half a 30 pack and a six pack, thats it, I do do other things also, I often like to clean the ss, and also i like to do build my solo comp. shooting rifles, Go hunting, trapping, ect...

welp im not fat by no means im about 6 foot 3 and 210 pounds, a 30 pack in days aint that bad i though i use to drink a case of 24 new castles everyday.  Now i drink a 30 pack ussuallt 1 to 2 days some days i gotta go to the dist back to back but now i drink, Budweiser select in bottles or a 30 pack of bud, and some times iron city, ic light, or killians red

Stop drinking already...... What ever you do, dont DRINK and TYPE anymore!!!!!

:crackup::D:crackup:

welp im not fat by no means im about 6 foot 3 and 210 pounds, a 30 pack in days aint that bad i though i use to drink a case of 24 new castles everyday.  Now i drink a 30 pack ussuallt 1 to 2 days some days i gotta go to the dist back to back but now i drink, Budweiser select in bottles or a 30 pack of bud, and some times iron city, ic light, or killians red

Stop drinking already...... What ever you do, dont DRINK and TYPE anymore!!!!!

:crackup::D:crackup:

No shit :cheers:

Archived