Central TX Nov 12th Get-2-Gether

jethro_3

Show up and meet others from this forum, put a face to a name.

Dave & Busters at 3 PM. Go to the bar in the front next to the pool tables, straight through the doors and up a few steps on the corner of the bar. After 3:20 or so we might be seated at a table.

I will be wearing my Earnhardt red with black sleeve baseball jersey, the bald guy.

For those of you who need directions:

183 South bound: Get off at the 360 exit and go left over 183. Stay on 360 to MOPAC access road and go right(south). Stay on the access raod and Dave & Busters will be on your right as the access road comes to the 183 interchange.

183 North bound: Get off at the 360 exit and go right on 360. Stay on 360 to MOPAC and go right(south) on the MOPAC access road. Dave & Busters will be on your right as you approach the 183 interchange.

Mopac South bound: Get off at the 360 exit and stay on the access road and as you approach the 183 ionterchange Dave & Busters will be on your right.

Mopac North bound: Get off at the 360 exit and take the turn around before the 360 intersection. Stay on the MOPAC access road and Dave & Busters will be on your right before the 183 interchange.

Basicly Dave & Busters is in the NW corner of 183 & MOPAC. If you need more help PM me and I will give you my phone #.

Everyone who can spare a few moments needs to be present!!

:driving::cool::devil:

Jeff and Matt, very nice to meet you both. Going back to Austin, and Dave and Busters, brought back a lot of good memories for me. Thanks for suggesting this Jeff, we'll definitely have to spend more time together, the car meet was pretty cool. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

edit - although you are right, there's a bit too much of a Ford crowd in Austin, we're going to have to slowly change that! :devil:

Jeff and Matt, very nice to meet you both.  Going back to Austin, and Dave and Busters, brought back a lot of good memories for me.  Thanks for suggesting this Jeff, we'll definitely have to spend more time together, the car meet was pretty cool.  :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

edit - although you are right, there's a bit too much of a Ford crowd in Austin, we're going to have to slowly change that!  :devil:

Nice to meet you both, next time we need to spend some more time on the 9 ball! :cheers:

I agree on more Chevy Corner not blue oval.

Mr. P. Thanks for the suggestions on my future modifications :driving:

:crackup: It's all OK, not everyone can be blessed with a car-babe! And I like Jody, you did good Matt, she's a cutie :thumbs: and got brains :thumbs::thumbs: We need to get you out on the track next time though, get the chance to know you more.

Archived